Re: [hobbicast] Re: elephant casting

  • jbrennan3@austin.rr.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 31, 2009
      After Michele Hiberg's husband died iron pour fell apart.
      I knew she was a key figure in it but did not realize she was the KEY figure.
      She wasn't doing too well for a while but that is that last I heard from her.

      jesse

    • postello@msu.edu
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 1, 2009
         Congratulations, Leon;
        -- http://www.normantranscript.com/localnews/local_story_304021538%5b1]

        [1] http://www.normantranscript.com/localnews/local_story_304021538

      • postello@msu.edu
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 1, 2009
           I'm glad I was able to maake it to the last one, it was quite an experience.  Dan