Re: [hobbicast] Pedestal

  • STEVEN SQUIER
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 4, 2009
      What about a simple birdbath padestal?  Concrete, comes in many different designes, and when you are done just add the bowl and you have a new birdbath...

      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 4, 2009
        I looked at a few of those. They are a bit short for what I want.
        I'm looking for 42-48 inches/ The concrete form I'm adapting now it
        48 inches tall.