Re: [hobbicast] Re: VIRUS THIS IS A HOAX

  • Jim Clary
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2001
      Terry,

      I deleted that file from 2 locations then when I learned it was a hoax I got
      my OEM Windows CD out and copied the file back. It looked the same as the
      one I had deleted with the black scribble looking figures lfngk.

      Jim Clary

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2001
        Hi Jim,
        Thanks, that's what I wanted to know, what it looked like on
        other peoples computers, just for my own curiosity.
        I've been as busy as a one winged bee the last several days and
        havn't had time to get over to a friends place to check his computer
        to see what the logo looked like there.
        Regards
        Terry