Re: [hobbicast] Re: Advice

  • Nick Andrews
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 12, 2009
      Cheap crucibles here:

      http://www.lmine.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=bud_graphite

      --
      Nick A

      "You know what I wish? I wish that all the scum of the world had but a
      single throat, and I had my hands about it..." Rorschach, 1975

      deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review
      of Pennsylvania, 1759

      "Be polite. Be professional. But be prepared to kill everyone you meet."
      Anonymous

      "I believe that if you can't find something nice to say about somebody, then
      you must be talking about Hillary Clinton." Jeff Foxworthy