Next project almost done. Lost Foam Plaque

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2008
      I am going to put out the next e-zine on my latest project as soon as
      I get it written up. It is a lost foam casting done in brass...a
      Plaque for my wife...for her favorite (dead) dog. If you would like
      to receive the e-zine, you can sign up on this page:

      http://metalshop.homestead.com/E-Zine.html

      You may need to allow the pop up to put your e-mail address in it.

      Dave D
      http://metalshop.homestead.com