Re: question from newbie about "bulk" aluminium

  • Lyle
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 30, 2008
      Hah! I wish it were that easy. Ever mix leaded yellow or red brass
      with silicon bronze which can also look like either a yellow brass or
      red brass? Good way to wreck your crucible....
      That's why chemical testing at the scrap yard is the only way to go.
      Some different types such as mag bronze will mix with either leaded
      brass or silicon bronze.
      LL

      --- In hobbicast@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel C Postellon" <postello@...>