criminal Judge.htm

  • Rupert
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2008
      Hello Group,
      Any files related to metal work specially casting are welcomed. I
      don't figure the file in the subject line fits the guidelines of the
      Hobbicast group so I deleted it. Any member sending messages or
      posting files unrelated to metal casting runs the risk of being
      permanently band for the group so please consider group guidelines
      when posting messages.

      Group moderator