OFF TOPIC - trying to locate old friends

  • Rex
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2008
      I'm posting this to all the casting groups I'm on in hopes that
      someone will recognize one of these people. I worked with these
      patternmakers when I was a shy introverted kid, and some of my better
      qualities come from their teachings.
      I'm looking for

      Jack Davis, originally from Texas, now perhaps in the Pacific Northwest

      Keith Fisher, originally from England

      Bob Stewart from Chicago, probably still in the midwest

      Anyone that worked with or at A-1 Pattern of Denver, Colorado

      Regards,
      Rex