Reference books on line

  • Rupert
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 15, 2008
      Hello Guys,
      This link was posted to another group. Maybe you have seen it but if
      not here it is-
      <http://www.evenfallstudios.com/woodworks_libray/woodworks_library.html>.
      Some interesting links to pattern making books. I haven't read them yet
      so can't make intelligent reviews.

      Rupert
      --

      yvt

      Rupert Wenig
      Camrose, Alberta, Canada.

      email: rwenig2@...

      http://users.xplornet.com/~rwenig/Home/
    • Rupert
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 15, 2008
        Let's try that again.
        http://www.evenfallstudios.com/woodworks_library/woodworks_library.html

        Rupert wrote:

        > Hello Guys,
        > This link was posted to another group. Maybe you have seen it but if
        > not here it is-
        > <http://www.evenfallstudios.com/woodworks_libray/woodworks_library.html>.
        > Some interesting links to pattern making books. I haven't read them yet
        > so can't make intelligent reviews.
        >
        > Rupert

        yvt

        Rupert Wenig
        Camrose, Alberta, Canada.

        email: rwenig2@...

        http://users.xplornet.com/~rwenig/Home/
      • Lance
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2008
          For All.

          I have two Dell Optiplex GX1 P3 CPU w/ 3.5 FD, CDR, CDRW and Zip drive.
          There is one Zip cartridge for each.
          No KB or mouse, right now... I may find some.

          Free, if you pay packing and shipping.

          To save weight, I could strip out the components and
          ditch the metal case. If you were to use this for
          controlling ovens or shop design work, the case
          could be a dust cloth cover.

          Let me know your use, two units to give away.

          lance
          ++++
        • John Thornton
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 3, 2008
            I would love to have one to use as a controller.
            Let me know how much and where to send the funds.

            John Thornton