questions about plumbing propane, the regulators, etc...

  • sweetgumstudio
    Message 1 of 57 , Feb 9, 2008
      I have a 100 gallon tank just outside my shop. Inside I have three
      different appliances which require three different pressures, 30lbs
      for a venturi burner, 15-10lbs for a forced-air burner, and finally,
      10-7lbs for a small stove-top burner...

      Can I run a threaded steel pipe as a trunk line, about 20'. Then
      having the various regulators coming off it to each appliance..?

      Or, should I put the regulators right off the tank, and run three
      individual lines..?

      And, if I go with the trunk-line option? Should I put the greatest
      regulator at the beginning of the line, and the lesser ones at the
      end..?
    • Lyle
      Message 57 of 57 , Apr 10, 2008
        Interesting article and opinion regarding the pyramids. I thought the
        jury was still out on regards to the material some of the blocks were
        made out of. Personally I don't buy into the giant ramp or spiral
        ramp theory of how they were lugged up to the top. They could have
        used a pully on top and a sled on one end of a rope and put small
        stones into the sled until their was enough weight to drag the larger
        block up the side. It's a better theory that the lady's who says they
        were flown into place using kites...

        --- In hobbicast@yahoogroups.com, clevelandfreecycling