Re: [hobbicast] Re: Parting Dust question

  • rgsparber@aol.com
    Message 1 of 31 , Jan 5, 2008
      Gary,

      Can you say more about how to do "proper rapping"? I'm fairly confident that
      I'm not doing it right.

      Thanks,

      Rick Sparber
      rgsparber@...
      web site: http://rick.sparber.org

      In a message dated 1/5/2008 10:25:48 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
      lekvoldgl@... writes:

      and proper rapping will allow the pattern to just slide out as if I had used
      5 degrees of draft.

    • Stone Tool
      Message 31 of 31 , Jan 8, 2008
        An excellent and most informative thread........ I'm getting lots of
        good out of it........

        Howard