Re: [hobbicast] Mail

  • Rupert
    Message 1 of 35 , Nov 28, 2007
      Hello J Cook,
      I checked your membership. I didn't make any changes as I see you
      should be receiving digest mail and should be able to send messages to
      the group.
      let us know if your still having trouble.

      Rupert (one of the moderators)

      J COOK wrote:
      > Moderator,
      >
      > Please grant access to mail sending ability on this
      > group.
      >
      > Thank you
      >
      > J Cook

      > Be a better pen pal.
      > Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how. http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/

      > List Owner:

      yvt

      Rupert Wenig
      Camrose, Alberta, Canada.

      email: rwenig2@...

      http://www3.telus.net/public/rwenig/
      Message 35 of 35 , Dec 20, 2007
        On Dec 2, 2007, at 9:38 AM, Gary Lekvold wrote:

        > Don't know if you can grind on it, but if you can, titanium will give
        > off brilliant white sparks.

        Might be of interest to some:

        <http://www.popsci.com/popsci/
        how20/85f145ef7d2f6110vgnvcm1000004eecbccdrcrd.html>

        Cheers,

        Jeshua Lacock, Owner
        <http://OpenOSX.com>
        phone: 877.240.1364