Re:Anybody out there from Idaho?

  • Ammon Idaho
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2007
      Hi,
      I'm from Ammon, Id (just East of Idaho Falls). I have a home shop with Atlas lathe, Emco F1 CNC mill, small injection molder that works in a drill press, arc, mig, tig. I am getting the materials ready to build a furnace and would like to run it off of natural gas since I have it piped to my shop.
      Wess

    • Ken Wilson
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 1, 2007
        I'm from Pocatello.

        --- In hobbicast@yahoogroups.com, "bucksisson" <bucksisson@...> wrote:

        > Anybody out there from Idaho?

      • bucksisson
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 3, 2007
          I life in Star just out of Boise.
          We moved here from Idaho Falls about 3 yrs ago. Soumds like a grat shop.
          --- In hobbicast@yahoogroups.com, Ammon Idaho <ammonidaho@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          > I'm from Ammon, Id (just East of Idaho Falls). I have a home shop

        • Tim Coppage
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 3, 2007
            --- In hobbicast@yahoogroups.com, "bucksisson" <bucksisson@...> wrote:

            > I life in Star just out of Boise.

            Do you guys from Idaho know why there isn't a Miss America contestant
            from Idaho?
            Because none of the girls want to wear a banner that says I D
            Hoe...............Sorry all I just couldn't resist. I know, I know
            pretty bad!
          • fijord2005
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 8, 2007
              --- In hobbicast@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Coppage" <ib61soon@...> wrote:

              > --- In hobbicast@yahoogroups.com, "bucksisson" <bucksisson@> wrote:
              > >
              > > I life in Star just out of Boise.
              > > >

              > Do you guys from Idaho know why there isn't a Miss America contestant
              > from Idaho?
              > Because none of the girls want to wear a banner that says I D
              > Hoe...............Sorry all I just couldn't resist. I know, I know
              > pretty bad!
              >I thought it was pretty good myself, even tho I live in Spokane
              Washington!