Re: [hobbicast] Anybody out there from Idaho?

  • Stone Tool
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 30, 2007
      What part of Idaho......... I'm in Montana... not far from parts of
      Idaho, and I often pass through other parts.......

      Howard

      On Sun, 2007-09-30 at 04:25 +0000, bucksisson wrote:
      > Anybody out there from Idaho?

      > List Owner:

    • Ammon Idaho
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 1, 2007
        Hi,
        I'm from Ammon, Id (just East of Idaho Falls). I have a home shop with Atlas lathe, Emco F1 CNC mill, small injection molder that works in a drill press, arc, mig, tig. I am getting the materials ready to build a furnace and would like to run it off of natural gas since I have it piped to my shop.
        Wess

      • Ken Wilson
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 1, 2007
          I'm from Pocatello.

          --- In hobbicast@yahoogroups.com, "bucksisson" <bucksisson@...> wrote:

          > Anybody out there from Idaho?

        • bucksisson
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 3, 2007
            I life in Star just out of Boise.
            We moved here from Idaho Falls about 3 yrs ago. Soumds like a grat shop.
            --- In hobbicast@yahoogroups.com, Ammon Idaho <ammonidaho@...> wrote:

            > Hi,
            > I'm from Ammon, Id (just East of Idaho Falls). I have a home shop

          • Tim Coppage
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 3, 2007
              --- In hobbicast@yahoogroups.com, "bucksisson" <bucksisson@...> wrote:

              > I life in Star just out of Boise.

              Do you guys from Idaho know why there isn't a Miss America contestant
              from Idaho?
              Because none of the girls want to wear a banner that says I D
              Hoe...............Sorry all I just couldn't resist. I know, I know
              pretty bad!
            • fijord2005
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 8, 2007
                --- In hobbicast@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Coppage" <ib61soon@...> wrote:

                > --- In hobbicast@yahoogroups.com, "bucksisson" <bucksisson@> wrote:
                > >
                > > I life in Star just out of Boise.
                > > >

                > Do you guys from Idaho know why there isn't a Miss America contestant
                > from Idaho?
                > Because none of the girls want to wear a banner that says I D
                > Hoe...............Sorry all I just couldn't resist. I know, I know
                > pretty bad!
                >I thought it was pretty good myself, even tho I live in Spokane
                Washington!