Castings liability

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2007
      If it were me, I would sell the unfinished castings by the pound and
      invoice the guy for "scrap aluminum".

      What they do with their scrap aluminum is up to them.

      But I'm not a lawyer

      veeguy
    • rgsparber@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 28, 2007
        veeguy,

        Your good advice is consistent with others. It is too bad a few suite crazy
        people force us to act in such obtuse ways. The sad fact is that anyone can
        sue anyone else for anything. Consider that crazy judge that is still suing
        that poor dry cleaners for a pair of pants.

        Thanks,

        Rick Sparber
        rgsparber@...
        web site: http://rick.sparber.org