Metals and Alloys Lectures

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2007
      Greetings,

      From the University of Cambridge, they are very technical, with lots
      of Math, but for those that interested in the science of metallurgy
      might found these 12 lectures (40 mins each) of interest:

      <http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=%22Metals+and+Alloys%22
      +Bhadeshia&so=1>

      Or goto google video and do a search for the professors name "HKDH
      Bhadeshia", and you will find MANY more lectures!

      Cheers,

      Jeshua Lacock, Owner
      <http://OpenOSX.com>
      phone: 877.240.1364
    • David Patterson
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2007
        http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Metals+and+Alloys+Bhadeshia&so
        you can find all his lectures here. way above me but i did have an idea of what he's talking about.

        Jeshua Lacock <jeshua@...> wrote:

        Greetings,

        From the University of Cambridge, they are very technical, with lots
        of Math, but for those that interested in the science of metallurgy
        might found these 12 lectures (40 mins each) of interest:

        <http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=%22Metals+and+Alloys%22
        +Bhadeshia&so=1>

        Or goto google video and do a search for the professors name "HKDH
        Bhadeshia", and you will find MANY more lectures!

        Cheers,

        Jeshua Lacock, Owner
        <http://OpenOSX.com>
        phone: 877.240.1364

        Dave Patterson
        odd_kins@...
        http://home.comcast.net/~oddkins/foundry_home.html

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 3, 2007
          On Aug 3, 2007, at 10:53 PM, David Patterson wrote:

          > http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Metals+and+Alloys+Bhadeshia&so
          > you can find all his lectures here. way above me but i did have an
          > idea of what he's talking about.

          Hello,

          Uhh, isn't that is the link I sent? ;)

          And, that is not all of his videos, that is just his Metals and
          Alloys set of lectures, just search for his name for all of them (as
          mentioned in my last post)...

          Cheers,

          Jeshua Lacock, Owner
          <http://OpenOSX.com>
          phone: 877.240.1364
        • Dave
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 3, 2007
            your link was fragmented for some reason. at least on my post it had
            a lot of '%20' and other such things in it. If you figure out how to
            get rid of them let me know, they are a pain. But yea it's the samd
            link without the extra stuff.

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 3, 2007
              On Aug 3, 2007, at 11:04 PM, Dave wrote:

              > your link was fragmented for some reason. at least on my post it had
              > a lot of '%20' and other such things in it. If you figure out how to
              > get rid of them let me know, they are a pain. But yea it's the samd
              > link without the extra stuff.

              Hi,

              Ahh, I see thanks.

              You would think that people at yahoo could make a lousy multiline URL
              work!

              Cheers,

              Jeshua Lacock, Owner
              <http://OpenOSX.com>