Got Sand !

  • karlkean
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2007
      Yesterday I made a trip to pick up supplies. Now my back is sore but
      the garage has 400lbs. of f110, 100lbs. of western bentonite, 50lbs. of
      petrobond and one #10 crucible. If anyone Needs the name and location
      for foundry supplies in Chicago let my know. They sell one bag at a
      time if need be. I dont want this to be thought an advertisement