Lost Wax suppliers LA area

  • atlantic442
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2007
      I'm going to Los Angeles in a couple of weeks. Are there any Lost Wax
      or Investment Casting supply stores in that area?

      Hans
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 8, 2007
        On Mar 8, 2007, at 1:54 PM, atlantic442 wrote:

        > I'm going to Los Angeles in a couple of weeks. Are there any Lost Wax
        > or Investment Casting supply stores in that area?

        No doubt that there is. I would recommend checking the phone book in
        the yellow pages perhaps under Foundry or Ceramics...

        Cheers,

        Jeshua Lacock, Owner
        <http://OpenOSX.com>
        phone: 877.240.1364
      • Dan Brewer
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 8, 2007
          Hans, Let your fingers do the walking. Dexonline.com the phone book
          people. I did a search on foundry and got 16 pages, on jewelry supplies
          got 3 pages. You should be able to find at least on place that sells what
          you what to buy.

          Dan in Auburn

          _____

          I'm going to Los Angeles in a couple of weeks. Are there any Lost Wax
          or Investment Casting supply stores in that area?

          Hans

        • Dick Morris
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 8, 2007
            Or jewelry making supplies.