look at this

  • Joe Dobson
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2001
      On ebay, item number 585258194. A U.S. Navy book on foundry practice....

    • Scott Hite
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2001
        I own a copy of that book. It is excellent. Lots of good pictures and
        information. I purchased it from Lindsay Books. It was $19.95 from them.
        Worth having for sure.

        Message 3 of 8 , May 1, 2001
          --- In hobbicast@y..., "Joe Dobson" <otei203@p...> wrote:
          > On ebay, item number 585258194. A U.S. Navy book on foundry
          practice....

          You can get the book from Lindsay Publication for $19.95, that's less
          than on Ebay.

          http://www.lindsaybks.com/bks/foundry/index.html

          Marvin

        • Marvin
          Message 4 of 8 , May 1, 2001
            --- In hobbicast@y..., "Joe Dobson" <otei203@p...> wrote:
            > On ebay, item number 585258194. A U.S. Navy book on foundry
            practice....

            Only $19.95 at Lindsay Books.

            http://www.lindsaybks.com/bks/foundry/index.html

          • Michael Horgan
            Message 5 of 8 , May 1, 2001
              Joe, that's currently in print from Lindsay books.
              http://www.lindsaybks.com/bks/foundry/index.html, list is $19.95.

              At 11:17 AM 5/1/01 -0500, you wrote:
              >On ebay, item number 585258194. A U.S. Navy book on foundry practice....

              >Please visit our sponsor: Budget Casting Supply
              >http://budgetcastingsupply.com/
              >
              >The Home Foundrymen's Association website may be found
              >here: http://members.nbci.com/HWilkinson/
              >It includes member project pages & links

              Michael D. Horgan , lughaid@...
              posting from
              A BRAZEN FORGERY
              Blacksmithing and Metalwork
            • woodbe40@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , May 3, 2001
                Thank you

              • woodbe40@aol.com
                Message 7 of 8 , May 3, 2001
                  Thanks

                • LLandstrom
                  Message 8 of 8 , May 3, 2001
                    You can still buy that manual at Lindsay publications.
                    Usually for less than what they are asking on ebay.

                    http://auctions.yahoo.com/