Re: [hobbicast] Re: NON-Lost foam in green sand.

  • Charles Anderson
    Message 1 of 52 , Oct 1, 2006
      That looks pretty good :-) Charles

      Edi Malinaric wrote:

      >Hello Charles - check out pic 8 of 9 here. I glued the sprues to the pattern using PVA glue.

      >*****

    • Dan Brewer
      Message 52 of 52 , Oct 9, 2006
        Do you have some type of powered ventilation in your shop? One of the
        members here had a small shop setup here in his storage space not even his
        own garage but he used an old range hood and a fairly large blower to remove
        the nasties from his shop and dispel them into the local air. He took out
        one of the bird blocks between the rafters so he would have a larger vent
        area. It might work for you.

        Dan in Auburn

        _____