NEW GROUP!

  • Jack
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2006
      g'day
      I've just now created a new group:

      as a get-together point for Australian casting hobbyists where ever
      they live.
      Jack
    • Brian Crocker
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2006
        --- In hobbicast@yahoogroups.com, "Jack" <jacktarr68@...> wrote:

        > g'day
        > I've just now created a new group:

        > as a get-together point for Australian casting hobbyists where ever
        > they live.
        > Jack

        I'm in South Oz and am interested in the new group.
        I have most things ready to start casting.
        Kind regards,
        Brian {Croc}
      • Jack
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 7, 2006
          You'll be most welcome!
          Jack

          --- In hobbicast@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Crocker" <clayworld1@...>
          wrote:

          > I'm in South Oz and am interested in the new group.
          > I have most things ready to start casting.
          > Kind regards,
          > Brian {Croc}

        • Jack
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 7, 2006