Melting iron with recycled cooking oil

  • mike_mandaville_ok
    Message 1 of 42 , Jul 1, 2006
      Hello, fellows.

      I have noticed that Colin Peck now has a book out about how to build
      an oil fired iron foundry at the hobby level:

      http://artfulbodger.2ya.com/

      Has anybody here read this book yet? I am just curious.
    • Jack
      Message 42 of 42 , Nov 23, 2006
        Yeah...I gotta neighbour like that - lives in a two-storey overlooking
        my backyard. Very angry man. His biggest problem is my section of the
        highway I live on is zoned for 'commercial/light industrial'. Of
        course, my place is the only one for miles doing 'light industrial'...
        Jack

        --- In hobbicast@yahoogroups.com, Charles Anderson