Re: [hobbicast] i got it!!!!!!!!!

  • Daniel C Postellon
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 12, 2006
      And if you are wearing hip hop pants, you will look like an advertising
      balloon.

      > On 06/10 04:26 , Jeff Spoor wrote:
      >> So I had a few Beers under my belt, and hooked up the leaf blower to it.
      >
      > I've seen that done by another caster, with very good success.
      >
      > --
      > Carl Soderstrom

    • Ray
      Message 2 of 19 , Jun 12, 2006
        >> hooked up the leaf blower to it.

        I did that a couple of weeks ago to my charcoal furnace for aluminium.

        I made a fixture to attach a vaccum cleaner hose to the front of
        the leaf blower plastic, so I can use the VC blower to get the
        charcoal alight and then swap over to blast it with the leaf
        blower.

        Gets everything white hot really quickly!!!!!

        Ray

        Perth, Western Australia
      • Ray
        Message 3 of 19 , Jun 12, 2006