Re: [hobbicast] Re: latest foundy equipment

  • Rick Rowlands
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2006
      I was suprised and amazed to find that the large muller was built by the
      Clearfield Machine Co. 50+ years ago and after contacting the company I
      recieved 8 pages of instructions for it on the fax machine and they also
      have drawings which I can use in making a few needed repairs.

      Rick

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2006
        Your lucky, I have a small12" Cincinnatti Muller that I use for
        coresand that there's noinfo for. I keep welding up new edges on the
        plows. My 30" muller is homemade from a earth auger gearbox anda ford
        truck rear end.

        That MIFCO you have is about the best muller of that size you can
        buy. MIFCO makes good stuff.

        Lyle

        wrote:

        > I was suprised and amazed to find that the large muller was built
        by the
        > Clearfield Machine Co. 50+ years ago and after contacting the
        company I
        > recieved 8 pages of instructions for it on the fax machine and they
        also
        > have drawings which I can use in making a few needed repairs.
        >
        > Rick

        __

        __