i have gas pockets in brass gastings

  • bob lanier
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2006
      your pour temp may be too high- the range from melt to pour is critical.
      you also may have some imporvem with a vibration table beneath your sand
      box. I altered a cheap orbital sander and attached it to the bottom of my
      frame to induce enough aggitation to improve this.

      Bob Lanier, M.D.
      Clinical Professor
      Department of Pediatrics
      University of North Texas