Re: [hobbicast] Sodium Silicate / Water Glass / CO2 cores??

  • Brian Crocker
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 31, 2005
      A Plastic trash bag ? ? ? Put it all in and seal it.

      Croc in South Oz.
      ============= {;-)

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 1, 2006
        Croc sez:

        >A Plastic trash bag ? ? ? Put it all in and seal it.

        ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

        Forget about the vinegar and baking soda for the CO2. Just put it all
        in the plastic bag and then breathe out in and out of the bag until
        everything turns purple and you feel whoozy. This might make a
        hangover worse though.

        Happy New Years to All

        Ken
      • Paty

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 2, 2006
            That was just EVIL Ken!

            Wish I'd said it >:)

            Mikey
            --- In hobbicast@yahoogroups.com, "Paty" <patyr@n...> wrote:

            > yer head an all???

          • Brian Crocker
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 2, 2006
              Might be a blessing if some put in head and all {For an Hour or Two? ? ?}
              the quiet would be unusual.
              Croc in the Land of Oz.