Invitation to my casting site

  • vanirv6@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 30, 2005
      Greetings all,

      I just wanted to extend an invitation to the casting coomunity to visit my
      casting site at www.enigmetallic.com

      It's pretty early in development, so please excuse the many inadequacies, but
      I would be interested in constructive criticism and suggestions for
      improvement and content additions.

      At the very least, I hope you may find it somewhat entertaining.

      Happy New Year to all!

      Regards,

      Sven Pruett
      www.enigmetallic.com

      E-mail: spruett@...

    • Jim Kreter
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 30, 2005
        Sven,

        Outstanding work.....

        Jim
        (green with envy)

      • vanirv6@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 31, 2005
          In a message dated 12/30/2005 2:05:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
          hobbicast@yahoogroups.com writes:
          Re: Invitation to my casting site

          Sven,

          Outstanding work.....

          Jim
          (green with envy)
          Thanks Jim!

          Regards,

          Sven Pruett
          www.enigmetallic.com

          E-mail: spruett@...

        • garyr@bpsinet.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 31, 2005
            Sven,

            Wandered when you where going to show up here on Hobbicast.:-) I've had a
            bookmark on your site for a while.
            The info you put up on your site about lost foam, was a big help. My first
            try worked out fairly well. Thanks Sven.

            GaryR

            On Fri Dec 30 9:24 , vanirv6@... sent: