Re: Furnace lining trade-offs - walter_wpg

  • wrpa
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2005
      Hi Walter.
      The below companies are all in Winnipeg. I have only purchaced from
      RHI Canada. Some insulating firebrick for an electric furnace.

      I have not done any real casting yet (due to the lack of time)
      but I have piles of stuff ready to melt. We will have to get together
      some time.

      Rudy in Winnipeg

      http://www.manitoba.servpro.ca/listcompht/30707/Refractories.html

      RHI Canada Inc (204) 772-2406
      865 King Edward Street
      Winnipeg, MB
      R3H 0P8

      National Refractories & Minerals Inc (204) 832-8600
      322 Saulteaux Crescent
      Winnipeg, MB
      R3J 3T2

      Inproheat Industries Ltd (204) 694-2691