EPS

  • herguth46
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2005
      Sorry for the delayed response. Ive been in the foundry the last 3
      days. H.W. hit the nail on the head. I had talked to a fellow at Nova
      Chemical awhile ago. He voiced concerns about potential safety issues
      for us backyard folks. It seems to me if someone is selling decoy molds
      and EPS resin to the average consumer we ought to be able to live thru
      the experience. I'll try some of the avenues you suggested for
      sourcing. The other issue with Nova don't sell in small quantities.

      Regarding two part urethane foam. That's a definite no-no. Extreme heat
      and urethane produces cyanide, not good.
      Thanks,
      Geoff