Herman

  • Daniel C. Postellon
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2005
      Is anyone headed to the Herman iron pour this year? Care to meet me there?
      Dan
    • Lyle
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2005
        Isn't that this weekend? I'm working Sunday but we can pour a little in
        my shop on Sat. if anyones interested. I live N. of there about 60
        miles or so in Moorhead. Those Herman guys are a little too artsy for
        me but it is interesting to watch.
        Lyle

        --- In hobbicast@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel C. Postellon" <postello@m...>
        wrote:
        > Is anyone headed to the Herman iron pour this year? Care to meet me
        there?
        > Dan
      • zzz_zinger
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 3, 2005
          --- In hobbicast@yahoogroups.com, "Lyle" <creepinogie@y...> wrote:
          > Isn't that this weekend? I'm working Sunday but we can pour a little in
          > my shop on Sat. if anyones interested. I live N. of there about 60
          > miles or so in Moorhead.

          Lyle,

          Are you planning on attending WMSTR in Rollag over Labor Day holiday?

          http://www.rollag.com/

          I'm flying in from VA and plan on staying in either Fargo or Moorhead.
          I haven't found a motel yet, still looking. Perhaps we could get
          together for a cup of coffee????
          Jim-M
        • Lyle
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 3, 2005
            Rollag is about 1/2 hour away. labor day is the same weekend as
            Davenport Iowa but the wife says it's the last good weekend of the
            summer and I'm not going anywhere blah blah blah. You can call me, I
            can show you around, you may be able to stay here, I might be around
            but am not really sure yet on that weekend. yes, we can probably get
            together as I'm sure (this year again) that I'm probably not going
            anywhere unless it's to the lake. Rollag is pretty neat. Good
            blacksmithing demonstrations and definetely something to go to if your
            into steam.
            email me offline and I'll give you my number but I don't really know
            what I'm doing that weekend. that would take planning...

            Lyle

            --- In hobbicast@yahoogroups.com, "zzz_zinger" <zzz_zinger@y...> wrote:
            > --- In hobbicast@yahoogroups.com, "Lyle" <creepinogie@y...> wrote:
            > > Isn't that this weekend? I'm working Sunday but we can pour a
            little in
            > > my shop on Sat. if anyones interested. I live N. of there about 60
            > > miles or so in Moorhead.
            >
            > Lyle,
            >
            > Are you planning on attending WMSTR in Rollag over Labor Day holiday?
            >
            > http://www.rollag.com/
            >
            > I'm flying in from VA and plan on staying in either Fargo or Moorhead.
            > I haven't found a motel yet, still looking. Perhaps we could get
            > together for a cup of coffee????
            > Jim-M
          • Daniel Postellon
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 6, 2005
              I have posted photos of this year's Herman Iron Pour on hobbicast1