Re: Intro from new member...

  • va_brassworks
    Message 1 of 6 , May 31, 2005
      --- In hobbicast@yahoogroups.com, "brian_l_cummings"
      <va_brassworks@y...> wrote:
      > > ideas mine is under VA_BRASS .we'll look forword to see more post
      > > from AZ and maybe some infow on that aerator{its not a belt one is

      it?}.

      > > Vernon
      >
      > Vernon,
      >
      > It is indeed a belt aerator, a royer model. Ours is getting so
      worn out, that somedays we
      > have to fiddle with the pillowblocks endless trying to keep the belt
      from snagging up
      > under even just one shovel load of
      sand...

      Brian if it's a Royer 12F your in luck, They still make'em you can
      fined Royer Foundry Systems at Po Box 1859 Kingston PA 18704 or call
      570/331-3479 . But first see how much tramp metal is in your sand,
      take a hand full and push it throw a window screen, The junk that
      wount pass is what maybe the problem, May be time to build/buy a
      rotery screen.
      On my to do list is a belt aerator, some sanding belts are big enough
      and cheap enough to get me thinking but thier just one part of the
      sand support system puzzel.
      Vernon
      p.s any chance of some pichers?