Re: [hobbicast] Kitty litter

  • catboat15@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2005
      In a message dated 1/1/2005 3:36:20 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      hobbicast@yahoogroups.com writes:

      Mine smelled a hair like urine when cooling

      You have to beat the kitty to the litter before using. LOL.

    • lance dulak
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2005
        Hehehe

        I have two chow/wolves. Kitty's dont last around here
        long. Come to think of it neither do rabbits.. birds..

        http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250