  • ken breier
    Message 1 of 34 , Apr 2, 2001
    • Malcolm Parker-Lisberg
      Message 34 of 34 , Jul 18, 2012
        Matthew

        I apologise for the miss spelling of your name,  Thanks for correcting me. Bl...dy annoying isn't it. Being capitalised the spell checker does not pick it up, but it is complaining about the 's' instead of the 'z' used for transatlantic spelling.

        Malcolm

        Mene, mene, tekel, upharsin
        The writing is on the wall.