Re: lost foam

  • Rodney Grantham
    Message 1 of 32 , Nov 30, 2004
      --- In hobbicast@yahoogroups.com, Stone Tool <owly@t...> wrote:
      > Thanks Rodney:
      > I scooped the whole works and am putting it on a CD to share
      with
      > the friend who is doing the lost foam casting, and to add to my
      ongoing
      > collection. I greatly appreciate those who take the time to put
      their
      > efforts up for others to enjoy.
      > H.W.

      Hi Howard

      Glad to help. And, here's a link to another effort,
      http://gra.midco.net/granthams3/ although more time
      should have been spent following the pattern. This
      is the reason we like to use a foot pedal when cutting
      with a hot wire, so there isn't the divots.

      Rod
    • Dan Brewer
      Message 32 of 32 , Dec 1, 2004
        For those folks who have had a hard time finding supplies in your area. I
        found this site and it might be of some use to you.
        http://www.cisa.org/sand_additives_and_binders.htm

        Dan in Auburn