Starter Kit

  • nesenrik
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      I decided that I will never do the casting I wanted to do. I need
      materials for another project, so I'd like to propose a trade.
      I have an electric popcorn tin furnace (220 v) and a new heating
      element, about 100 pounds of petrobond sand, a steel pipe crucible,
      and a pile of aluminum (rims, tranny parts, etc.) I'd like to trade
      this for some steel tubing or angle. I would consider selling it, so
      email offers. You will have to pick it up in Huntsville, AL.

      Thanks,
      Rick Nelson