video of latest project

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2004
      I was trying to do a video of my most recent project...Making a wall
      safe for my daughter to play with...But I couldn't get the sound to
      record on this old computer...If you go to this link, you can see the
      video.(Not sure for how long the link will be avbailable though, as I
      was just using a trial subscription) What I was trying to say on the
      video is that the safe weighs about 20 Lbs. and all the parts except
      fastners and the safe lock are cast.

      I guess we'll see if this works...it is sure a long link! You may
      need to cut and past it.

      Have a great weekend,

      Dave Drescher

      http://www.vmdirect.com/dvmuser/viewemail.jspx?ClientUser=8a81b284-
      fcedd547-00fc-f7647c5b-1df8&sitename=alpha&sent=200406&rcpt=8a81b284-
      fcedd547-00fc-f7647f1f-1dfa

      :End of link
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2004
        I did get that link to work for the video, but I had to cut and paste
        each line individually...so I threw two still pictures of it on a new
        web page. Here is the link:

        http://metalshop.homestead.com/safe.html

        Hopefully that will work easier.

        Dave