Purchasing Petrobond or Kbond

  • derekweisgerber
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2004
      Hi Guys:

      I'm hoping somebody can give me companies in Western Canada that sell
      K-bond or Petrobond.

      Thanks

      Derek Weisgerber
    • Roy
      Message 2 of 4 , May 5, 2004
        Look in the members list for Rupert Weneig, he is from Edmonton area
        and lots of them use PB sand, so evidently there is a source out
        there for it. Call up PB's manufacturer whose name I forgot right
        now, and they can tell you who is the closet supplier that handles
        their product. Its something like American Collodial or Bentonite
        Corp.. Google will get you there..but I will look for the manufact
        name and hopefull a phone number.

        --- In hobbicast@yahoogroups.com, "derekweisgerber"
        <derek.teresa@s...> wrote:
        > Hi Guys:
        >
        > I'm hoping somebody can give me companies in Western Canada that
        sell
        > K-bond or Petrobond.
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Derek Weisgerber
      • ihcaster_2000
        Message 3 of 4 , May 5, 2004
          Here's what Bentonite sent me when I asked for close to me suppliers a
          couple years ago.

          Piedmont Foundry Supply
          1600 W. Lee Street E.
          Greensboro, NC 27403-2717
          P 910-292-2661 F 910-291-7036

          NEW ADDRESS --
          Piedmont Foundry Supply
          (704) 332-1755
          500 W Summit Ave
          Charlotte, NC 28203

          Midvale Industries, Inc.
          6310 Knox Industrial Drive
          St. Louis, MO 63139
          P 314-647-5604 F 314-647-7949

          Shells, Inc.
          350 State Street
          Wadsworth, OH 44281
          P 216-335-1565 F 216-335-1566

          I'm not going to get into the debate about prices since my supplier is
          out of biz now. Let's just say I should have ordered a few tons of PB !

          --- In hobbicast@yahoogroups.com, "Roy" <chipmkr@h...> wrote:
          > Look in the members list for Rupert Weneig, he is from Edmonton area
          > and lots of them use PB sand, so evidently there is a source out
          > there for it. Call up PB's manufacturer whose name I forgot right
          > now, and they can tell you who is the closet supplier that handles
          > their product. Its something like American Collodial or Bentonite
          > Corp.. Google will get you there..but I will look for the manufact
          > name and hopefull a phone number.
          >

          > --- In hobbicast@yahoogroups.com, "derekweisgerber"
          > <derek.teresa@s...> wrote:
          > > Hi Guys:
          > >
          > > I'm hoping somebody can give me companies in Western Canada that
          > sell
          > > K-bond or Petrobond.
          > >
          > > Thanks
          > >
          > > Derek Weisgerber
        • Daniel C Postellon
          Message 4 of 4 , May 6, 2004
            Edmonton is oil country. Check for a well drilling supply place. Dan P.