Charcoal and oil

  • DRF
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2004
      I shouldve stated what my intent was with all this. Im just trying to get a seat of the pants feel for the awesome energy in this waste oil source which is so plentifull, and looking for a means to apply it on the cheap. The gingery furnace was just a convenient means to fire this stuff up, and the charcoal was nothing more than a convenient wick. Anybody that is currently using charcoal could soak about half of your fuel in oil for some considerable extra BTU's. I couldnt get enough air to the fire with the entire fuel charge soaked.

      Doug