problem poster removed

  • Stone Tool
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29, 2004
      The recent post about depleted uranium was from a member who has his list
      membership set to receive NO MESSAGES. To me this means that his sole
      intent in joining this group is to post junk here. This member
      samasama@... or sama1911 .... both the same person.... was banned
      from the group for this reason. If anybody knows of any reason why I
      should not to this please let me know in a private email message.
      Please do not respond to this type of posting...... it serves no purpose
      except to create more disruption ....the poster in this case was not even
      reading messages in response to his post.

      Note: Ordinarily I would not do anything so radical as banning a member
      for such a trivial thing.... in this case it is obvious that his only
      intent in joining this group was to gain an audience. This is for all
      intents and purposes the same as any spammer. Weather he is a purveyor of
      pornography or someone seeking to promote his political agenda makes no
      difference to me. We do not need his kind.
      H.W. List owner;
    • Paul
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 29, 2004
        Good move ...
        I noticed his "To" list was huge ... including some porn list ...
        Had the smell of loser all over it ...

        > The recent post about depleted uranium was from a member who has his list
        > membership set to receive NO MESSAGES. To me this means that his sole
        > intent in joining this group is to post junk here. This member
        > samasama@... or sama1911 .... both the same person.... was banned
        > from the group for this reason. If anybody knows of any reason why I
        > should not to this please let me know in a private email message.
        > Please do not respond to this type of posting...... it serves no purpose
        > except to create more disruption ....the poster in this case was not even
        > reading messages in response to his post.
        >
        > Note: Ordinarily I would not do anything so radical as banning a member
        > for such a trivial thing.... in this case it is obvious that his only
        > intent in joining this group was to gain an audience. This is for all
        > intents and purposes the same as any spammer. Weather he is a purveyor
        of
        > pornography or someone seeking to promote his political agenda makes no
        > difference to me. We do not need his kind.
        > H.W. List owner;
        >

        > This list is for discussion of metal casting
        > and does not accept attachments. For off topic discussion and to share
        sandcrabs-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        otherwise solved contact the list owner by email: