Re: [hobbicast] Digest Number 1917

  • earthspeak@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2004
      In a message dated 02/03/2004 11:55:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      http://www.skulltaxidermy.com/skullmetalize.html
      Greetings. I am new to this group. I am active on Orchid at www.ganoksin.com
      where I got the lead to this group. I am a silversmith and bench jeweler by
      trade. My interests and students are baiting me towards bronze casting. I have
      the equipment but not the experience. I do lost wax casting for silver and gold.

      The metalized skulls are amazing. Where can I find more information on the
      cold metal application (?) process? I am familiar with Electro-forming but this
      sounds very different.

      Thanks.

      Bill.

      Check out my site at: www.earthspeakarts.com