Re: [hobbicast] furnace

  • DRF
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2004
      I built the gingery propane furnace pretty much exactly as the plans called
      for in the book. It works ok, but is a bit shaky (light duty) Id beef it up
      cosiderably if I was building another one. Maybe design something around a
      garage door roller, rather than the wimpy little sliding door rollers called
      for.

      Doug