Re: [hobbicast] Re:burner

  • Alaric B Snell
    Message 1 of 47 , Oct 4, 2003
      Wilson Logan wrote:
      > Asi,
      >
      > I'm using a roofing torch.
      >
      > http://www.wilsonlogan.com/Smisc.htm
      >
      > Check 'My first furnace'.

      Ahah, a Bullfinch torch plus extension tube. Exactly what I've bought!
      Good to see I'm not mad. Which burner are you using? I got the next size
      up from standard.. 1240? The largest my 13kg propane cylinder could run
      sustained.

      > Cheers,
      >
      > Wilson.

      ABS
    • Roy
      Message 47 of 47 , Mar 5, 2004
        I have to say the Monster Burner made by Rupert is one great burner.
        Simple and cheap to make, and pretty darn economical and does a great
        job. IMHO it outdoes the typical burners using holes or slots in the
        burner tubes, and a lot less finicky about windy days.

        --- In hobbicast@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Crocker" <slangivan@d...>
        wrote:
        > Thanks Mate I recorded it onto a floppy to look at later. Lots of
        info.

        > Kind regards,
        > Brian and Rena.

        Ill