PA Foundry

  • Dave Drescher
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2003
      Since I asked the question in my last post about PA foundrys, I did an internet search and found quite a few active foundries. I'll have to ask my ddad for more particulars. I found this web site that shows the foundry process really cool:http://www.quoitpits.com/foundry/flury.htmlHappy melting,DAve DrescherAnnapolis, MD USA

      SEX sites aren't the only websites making money on the Internet!
      Check this one out NOW: Click here! http://www.cupofcoffee.167aday.com