Sand muller

  • Joe Dobson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2001
      Hey, I was snooping thru this machinery dealers listing- Yoder Machinery Sales- and I came across a Carver brand sand muller listed for sale- no price. Kind of an interesting machine if you need ideas on building one, or just want to see what someone elses looks like. Just had one pix.
      Was using google search engine.

    • Brian Gough
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2001
        I've just had a look, this is the url for the site.

        http://www.yodermachinery.com/msms/

        Brian Gough
        bjgough@...

        http://members.xoom.com/HWilkinson/index.htm