Silicon Bronze -Pacific NW

  • tom_sand_crab
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29 9:21 PM
      Can someone help me locate a source for silicon bronze in the pacific northwest? I
      have no idea where to start looking. I'm on Vancouver Island, so Vancouver, Victoria
      or Seattle would be my major centers.

      Thanks

      Tom
    • Dan Brewer
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 29 9:30 PM
        Ballard brass in seattle. Creative Casting in Tacoma. I found a lot more looking in the phone book under foundries. Some of them ( like the ones above) have web sites
        Dan in Auburn

        tom_sand_crab <tom_c938@...> wrote:
        Can someone help me locate a source for silicon bronze in the pacific northwest? I
        have no idea where to start looking. I'm on Vancouver Island, so Vancouver, Victoria
        or Seattle would be my major centers.

        Thanks

        Tom

        This list is for discussion of metal casting
        and does not accept attachments. For off topic discussion and to share photos and stuff: join Sandcrabs by sending a blank message to: sandcrabs-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
        For additional file and picture space you may upload files of interest to:

        For problems that cannot be otherwise solved contact the list owner by email:

      • Fitz Sargent
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 30 5:28 AM
          Almost any marine bronze junk....

          Can someone help me locate a source for silicon bronze in the pacific
          northwest? I
          have no idea where to start looking. I'm on Vancouver Island, so
          Vancouver, Victoria
          or Seattle would be my major centers.

          Thanks

          Tom

          This list is for discussion of metal casting
          and does not accept attachments. For off topic discussion and to share
          sandcrabs-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
          For additional file and picture space you may upload files of interest
          to:

          For problems that cannot be otherwise solved contact the list owner by
          email:
          owly@...

          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/