Epoxy and Silicate Core Binders

  • ohnofatman
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2003
      Could you give an example of the type of over the counter epoxy that
      could be used, I am familiar with "Devcon 2 Ton" but thats about it.
      The suggestion about wallpaper paste was great and I will try that
      with my next cores.
    • Foundryman
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2003
        Tom, Many thanks for your great and informative response. PEOPLE!! You need to archive or print Tom Corbett's expert advice for future reference!

        Best, Jerry
        Foundryman in Missouri, USA
        Custom Castings by Twaddell
        foundryman@...