newbie update

  • mikenln2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2003
      note: the dates on the pictures posted were wrong, they were taken
      today 3-31-03, the camera when you put new batteries in requires you
      to setup, date, ect. too much bother. So You can see recent progress
      is being made.... newbie
    • Ron Thompson
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2003
        You can turn the date off in most cameras.

        Ron Thompson
        On the Beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast
        USA

        Email me for current special offers on items from http://www.plansandprojects.com

        note: the dates on the pictures posted were wrong, they were taken
        today 3-31-03, the camera when you put new batteries in requires you
        to setup, date, ect. too much bother. So You can see recent progress
        is being made.... newbie

        This list is for discussion of metal casting
        and does not accept attachments. For off topic discussion and to share photos and stuff: join Sandcrabs by sending a blank message to: sandcrabs-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
        or join the Coffee Lounge group (by approval)

        For problems that cannot be otherwise solved contact the list owner by email: