Accelerator

  • Brad <keogge@shaw.ca>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2003
      Hello All,

      I am looking for someone who might have downloaded the specific
      instructions from Ron Reil's website for building the accelerator.
      Does anyone have these?
    • Alan Condit <conditalan@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2003
        Brad,

        I have visited Ron's site several times but I don't have a clue what
        you are talking about? What is the "accelerator"?

        Alan

        --- In hobbicast@yahoogroups.com, "Brad <keogge@s...>" <keogge@s...>