Dave Gingery - Lindsay Publications

  • David B
    Message 1 of 34 , Oct 30, 2002
      Hello Everyone,

      I ordered the Dave Gingery series of books #1 - #7 and just received them in
      the mail today! Does anyone have any comments on these books, good, bad or
      indifferent?

      I'll be reading them while listening to Art Bell tonight!!!

      David B - Metal_Working@...
      I'm definitely a Newbie to Metal Working
    • Metal_Working@Attbi.com
      Message 34 of 34 , Nov 2, 2002
        Willamette Valley, Oregon! The land of Hayfever.... (I
        got it bad too...)