RE Stupid Floridians

  • Ken Wetz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2002
      > Ok guys, Steve aka Scobeyguy(msg 19269) used a cat-o-nine tails when
      > perhaps he should have only used a single strand whip BUT I cannot see
      > where he said ppl from Florida etc are stupid. He actually said, quote

      What he posted can be taken many ways,, however for the sake of brevity here is the offending part. You will have to excuse me,, one thing that fires me up quickly is self
      appointed listcops and netcops. That said I'll unsubscribe now as I've done what I dislike others to do on maillist.

      Bye

      >There are about a half dozen posters here who obviously are very
      > intelligent, and whose postings are obviously designed to help other
      > people. A couple of these people are Fred F. and Tom C. And none of
      > that group is from Oklahoma or Florida.
      Then, there is another ^^^^^^^^
      > group of about a half dozen people who use this site as their
      > personal chat line, whose postings are obviously for their own ego
      > gratification. Is this really the place to post things about your
      > personal health problems, your personal legal problems, or your
      > stupid human tricks and accidents. If I were that inept or
      > incompetent, I don't think I would be bragging about it to anyone.
    • WDSmith
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2002
        > Ok guys, Steve aka Scobeyguy(msg 19269) used a cat-o-nine tails when
        > perhaps he should have only used a single strand whip BUT I cannot see
        > where he said ppl from Florida etc are stupid. He actually said, quote

        What he posted can be taken many ways,, however for the sake of brevity here
        is the offending part. You will have to excuse me,, one thing that fires me
        up quickly is self
        appointed listcops and netcops. That said I'll unsubscribe now as I've done
        what I dislike others to do on maillist.

        Bye

        >There are about a half dozen posters here who obviously are very
        > intelligent, and whose postings are obviously designed to help other
        > people. A couple of these people are Fred F. and Tom C. And none of
        > that group is from Oklahoma or Florida.
        Then, there is another ^^^^^^^^
        > group of about a half dozen people who use this site as their
        > personal chat line, whose postings are obviously for their own ego
        > gratification. Is this really the place to post things about your
        > personal health problems, your personal legal problems, or your
        > stupid human tricks and accidents. If I were that inept or
        > incompetent, I don't think I would be bragging about it to anyone.

        .

      • WDSmith
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2002
          NO! He used his mouth when he should have used his delete key.

          AND, what he said can ONLY be taken one way: a direct insult to me and a
          couple of others.... One of which I suspect of being one of the founders or
          owners of this list and most certainly one of the most active "helpers"
          around.

          Back when I was much younger and more intolerant, I would be insulted and
          mad. Now, I'll just say that after pulling out Jerry T., Tom C, Ray B. (the
          stupid Florida one), Fred F. and a couple of others whose dedication and
          contibutions may never be matched, I will put my contributions up with all
          who are left.

          You may not feel that way but, if you intend to insult me or hurt my
          feelings, first you have to earn my respect and someone who has done nothing
          but complain has a long, long way to go.

          WDSmith